The Ogre, with its super sloping top tube, tends not to have handlebars
above saddle height. The title of this post is, "very upright posture". Not
too many Ogres are set up that way. Based on the information you've
provided, it seems like you need a longer stem or a stem with more rise,
but that may not be the case. Plenty of Ogres out there with B17, Flyers,
and Cambiums, but hardly ever with B67.

-Patrick