In addition to running Boscos, I have my Ogre setup with a 7 inch
threadless stem riser. So yeah, I'm bolt upright, hands slightly behind the
steering axis etc. I love it. Also I run two sets of Surly's dropout
spacers in the back, yielding ~46cm stays.

The 73 degree STA is too steep for sit-up-and-beg I'm finding, so in
conjunction with a long setback post, looks like I'll have to run something
like the WTB saddle Pete suggested.

Still wondering about how far back I can get the Loveland and C67, too.
Also have never been on a saddle as short as the Loveland and wonder if
that would agree with me.