Have you figured out your sit bone width yet? The WTB website has a very
clever widget for figuring out the width of your sit bones using the width
of your wrist, very cool and easier than pressing your butt into a piece of
soft cardboard or some such.

   Once you've figured that out, you'll know how many saddles are possible
solutions.

   I have wider sit bones, so my options are rather limited. The wide
Berthoud Aubisque is my "racy" saddle. If I needed wider, I'd probably look
into Rivet for leather or SQLab for synthetic. The Brooks B67 fit me, but
rubbed my thighs.

   SqLab makes/sells synthetic saddle models each with multiple widths.

YMMV,

John