RBW content - I owe my 1998 Rivendell LongLow Custom to getting doored in
west Berkeley. I was coming back from (high carbohydrate) lunch at
Jack-in-da-Box and was pedaling my lugged steel Centurion past parked cars
when a door swung open and caught me in the ribs - immediate full stop. A
painful injury, entirely not my fault. Long story short, the car driver's
insurance company agreed to a cash settlement, and I poured it it into a
custom RBW frame (and full set of components). The LongLow is still in the
stable.