Yeah looks great!  The rear basket would look silly on the racing platypus,
but it just fits in with what this bike is for.

Hear me out on the triangle:  one orange triangle on the back of each
pannier, and the green one up on the basket for three (!) rear triangles
and nice symmetry. The Rons bag is already a giant safety triangle for the
front, effectively