If I stay seated & spin (long stays) I do not spin out on steep / slightly rocky climbs. Stand up & you are done. I never stand.:)
Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 7, 2024, at 6:12 PM, Hoch in ut <cacka...@gmail.com> wrote:

Keith, I’m assuming you’re in the western Wyoming area?
I actually bought a Jabberwocky back in 2010 or so. To test out the Wet Cat geo.
Bike rode nice but it wasn’t for me. Ironically, I thought it excelled on the descents. Climbing, due to the long chainstays, did not fare so well. Note that the Jabberwocky was SS only (unless you got the geared hanger from them). Standing and climbing steep trails meant constant spin out. I think had I built a Bandersbatch, it would’ve performed better.

I’m trying to remember the chainstay length. Wasn’t it close to 18”?