on 7/12/10 8:53 AM, Joe Bartoe at jbar...@hotmail.com wrote:
> The ebay bike owner should give the serial number. Has anyone tried asking for
> it to verify if it's a real serial number for a Riv. You can almost see it in
> thepics, but it's a bit blurry.

I asked, but haven't/didn't hear back.

The auction has ended, and when I looked at it to begin with, there had been
three bids.  Ended with zero, so he must have found a local buyer in OH.

It's hard to say from the image whether the decal is on under a clearcoat.
If not, the decal wasn't necesarily applied during the repaint.

Yep, that's an odd one...

- Jim

--
Jim Edgar