I am the local buyer!

This frame did indeed seem strange to me, seemed a bit sporty for a
Rivendell, and the lugs did seem off as well. But, the fit is on, and
regardless of the builder I have been looking for a frame similar to
this.

So, I would very much like to find out if it is indeed a Rivendell, or
something else. Before I found this thread I had emailed Mark
yesterday, and he wasn't able to turn much information up.

I am currently not yet in possession of the frame, as I am out of town
until next week. But, once I get it I'll be more than willing to do
any detective work that may yield a response.

The serial number, as shown in the picture, isn't totally helpful. The
number portion is easily readable: "95152" but there is a single
character before this that is partly obscured by paint. It could be an
"R" or a "B" perhaps even a "P" I suppose. But, it DOES look most
similar to an "R" I will be able to look closer, of course, once I
receive the frame.

The current owner is not the original owner, or the one who painted
it, but referred to the individual who he purchased it from as a
"friend." So, perhaps I can do some more intensive detective work.

Thanks!
Taylor