The Funkadelik Riv was a 52cm prototype made before we had our lugs. A
pre-prototype, if there is such a thing. Or, a pre-pre...
I got the invoice. It says (52cm prototype) and is dated 10-30-95.

I am impressed that so many of you knew so many details & history!

(not that I'm worth impressing, just stating a fact)