Thanks for that link, Sean.  Great resource, that kraynick's.  I looked at the
four photos on the web page.  Man!  That's a lot of bike parts!  Those photos
remind me a lot of my own garage  -- but without all the good stuff!

________________________________
From: Sean Whelan <strummer_...@yahoo.com>
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Sent: Fri, October 22, 2010 10:41:10 AM
Subject: Re: [RBW] Re: :) The end is near!

Jerry Kraynick likely has more New Old Stock Shimano 6 and 7 speed freewheels
than everyone on this list can use in the next 25 years.

http://www.panoramafactory.com/kraynick/index.html
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07316/833111-85.stm

He has the inventory from many mom and pop shops that went out of business.

Thanks,
Sean