I've fallen over with slow-speed pedal strike on a fixed gear. Turning
across a speed bump. No damage.
I've also smacked a pedal hard enough in a turn to lift the rear end
of the bike and jack up an internal gear hub. Scuffed crank arms, lost
dustcaps, broken pedals. Just the one fall, though.

 Philip

 Philip Williamson
www.biketinker.com