My brother, you paint too gloomy a picture.  If we run out of fossil
fuels-there's more than one way skin a cat.  All cars, trucks, trains
(don't know about planes) will be electric, so buy GE stock early.
Short of some catastrophe the stone won't ever return, but that's a
good thing.  Will there be some mid-course corrections?, yeah
probably, but that's a good thing.  Some things will get worse, some
will get better, there will be adavantages and disadavntages for each.
 It's all good, and not knowing is the best part, don't you agree?