Tundra is a perfect example.  76% US made content.  If you are a
citizen and pay taxes you are obviously earth group first followed by:
 1. USA 2. Texas 3. North America.  Texas is the best state in the
union IMHO. "Us"  and "Them" is pretty difficult to define in today's
world.  That would go way OT but it's agreat concept to ponder whilst
riding one's Riv down a long, lonely country rode (shameless Riv
tie-in there).