<<just put a deposit on a SimpleOne.. trying to decide on the bars>>

great question!  i recently did the same thing, and knew right off the
bat that i was going with the jitensha nitto b206aa flat bar. i just
rec'd mine from natsumi at jitensha studio... they're beautiful:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidlemon/5627723301/

that simpleone can't get here soon enough!