My recently-acquired pre-owned Quickbeam came with 46cm Noodles.
Originally, I was planning on switching them for moustache bars from
another bike, but now I just can't bear to do it.  The Noodles are so
versatile - seems like I could do anything with them.  Probably the
only thing they're not good for is riding during the winter with big
fat mittens.  I find myself riding in the drops way more than I ever
did in previous drop bar situations, but that also probably has
something to do with having the bars up higher.