I bought a Quickbeam two years ago and have been rocking moustache
bars on it ever since, and in MY experience, it is the greatest bar
ever. I'm 6'3 with an 85cm saddle height, and though I took the drops
& technonomic stem that came with the complete bike, I quickly
returned them for the moustache/DirtDrop setup I had on a previous
bike. I really didn't experience the wonder of "so many hand
positions" that some have mentioned with drops, and actually just
hated the flat position as I felt squished, and couldn't sustain any
serious time in the drops without feeling like a masochistic Lycra
Warrior.

Moustache bars give me one awesome hand position, which is hands in
the curves, ready & able to brake, while being good and stretched out
and also able to tuck down in that position when going for max speed
downhill or get great leverage on some serious max effort climbing. I
only ride my QB fixed and I really appreciate the advantages the bar
gives in all types of riding: 1) comfortable cruising 2)
"hillbombing" (<3 BSNYC) 3) hill climbing and 4) max upright (lazy)
position at the bar ends.

That Jitensha bar does look pretty sweet, and it sorta reminds me of
the bullhorn bar I had on my first ever fixie. I loved that setup, but
it may have just been because I was trying to fit in with the cool
kids in Williamsburg (I did have a brake, so maybe not).