I just put a 62 Hunqa together after receiving it in Jan-it's been
that kind of spring.  I'm amazed at how much I enjoy the upright
position afforded by the Albatross bars!!!  I have a color-matched
150mm stem them had laying around and that definitely adds to the
correct fit of the bike.

Suddenly I'm in 5th grade again.  How can that be bad?

RGZ