IMHO....no one bike doesn't it all as well as something made
specifically for the task at hand. If a guy has a limited budget or
wants a "one bike does it all" an all rounder that can handle the
rough stuff is the best. Of course this depends on your weight. I
think that since you have a Hillborne I would get a heavier frame
"Hunkqa" and set it up as a rough stuff/camping bike.