I think HS will stand for Harry Salisbury, or maybe Hank Snow.
Something along those lines.

It will be a bike for riding in the city, doing errands and picking
things up. Racks for carrying items. Single front chainring with a
chainguard of some sort.

Large tires, expanded frame; because it is coming in only three sizes.
Based on the “underpaint elegance” remark it will probably incorporate
some kind of diagonal tube or reinforcing, something unusual in the
frame shape.

When do we find out if we guessed right?