That's why you need to master the triple loop fold for timing belts
(and wire bead tires).  If only somebody would do a 12-second youtube
movie showing how to do a twistless triple loop.  They should probably
wear a railroad shirt while doing it....

http://www.youtube.com/user/RivBikeWorks#p/u/16/INIG3NRTbEE