Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 10:21:31 -0700
From: matthiasbe...@gmail.com
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBW] Re: SimpleOne gearing

No not at all-  I use the 16/19 on my QB and it's very handy.     Typical gears
you'll use are 40/16, 40/19, or 32/19 (Or in my case 32/22 since there is a 22t
f/w on the flipside), so you'd set up your chain length for that.    You
wouldn't want to shift from 40/19 to 32/16 even if the dropouts were long
enough, since those two ratios (57" and 55") are virtually the same.  You can
always adjust your effective chain length to within 1/8" with a half-link but
it's not necessary.