Rex:

If you like 7 speed, Loose Screws is a good source.  Stuff
comes'n'goes but they've had these 13-34 cassettes for a while now:

http://www.loosescrews.com/index.cgi?d=single&c=Cassette&sc=Complete%20Shimano&tc=7%20Speed&item_id=LS-8948WF&id=95664818798

I picked up one to try but haven't installed yet.  I've never used one
of the Mega Range ones with the 24 to 34 jump; always seemed like a
long jump, especially when you really need it.

dougP