Y'all take heed and learn from my misfortune: don't use Kenda tubes. I
installed fatties in the 60 mm Big Apples this afternoon, preparing to use
the Big Apple wheelset again on the Fargo, and ended up tossing three
newish Kendas due to splitting -- and one split not even at a seam! I
installed one Conti fatty in the rear with a skinny (28-40) Conti in front
and will dig up my other fat Contis later.

Patrick "useless !!!!@~!#@^S$#)(*D*&#^$U&#!!!!!" Moore