Excellent perspective added to the discussion, thanks Bobby! I guess
I'm kinda' moving away from the idea, and just dealing w/ patching
flats. Paselas sidewalls are kind of delicate as it is, I probably
shouldn't do anything that would decrease their strength! I run those
tires at 35F/60R FWIW.

Cheers,
David
Redlands, CA