Steve

No I don't have a source.  I'm half-way hoping my Trek on ebay doesn't
sell, just so I can part it out and absorb another M751 derailer into
inventory.  I see a lot of posts here that Silver shifters don't like
9-speed, and I just swapped out a Dura Ace RD7700 for that reason.  Silver
shifters with an RD7700 with 9-speed was horrible.  Silver shifters with a
M751 with 9-speed is perfect.  I also prefer the reverse pull version.  If
I ever see a reverse pull M751 for $60 or less, I'm buying it, regardless
of how many I already have.  If I found a NIB one for under $100 and needed
it, I'd do it.