On May 21, 2:00 pm, Peter Morgano <uscpeter11...@gmail.com> wrote:
>For me it isnt the gear or the marketing that annoys me about "racing  bikes"
>but the
> riders, sad to say. Here in NYC they ride around in their team kit weaving
> in and out of slower riders and shouting at people who are in their way,
> its really annoying and dangerous too. They are just truly aggravating and
> therefore build an animosity in most of us "unracers."

completely understandable.  attitude counts.  there's no excuse for
being a jerk.  i'm fortunate to be in a scene where most of the local
pro's and competitive riders (and we have our share) are super nice
and respectful on and off the road.  interestingly enough, i find that
it's usually the lower level amateur racers that are the most aggro/
obnoxious.  there seems to be a real mutual respect for others at the
higher levels.