That Hunqapillar story irritates me. Getting something crossed up in a
wheel is a hazard of riding a bicycle. If something gets in there and you
keep pedaling, either the wheel is going to stop spinning, or something's
going to snap. If I did that to my Saluki, I would expect to pay for the
repair, not express "disappointment" in the frame. This is ridiculous.

Joe Bernard
Vallejo, CA.