Ah, the endless debate...

My favorite bike (at this particular moment) is my SimpleOne
If I had 10 minutes to abandon my home and take only one bike and a
toothbrush, I would likely grab my Bombadil (and my favorite whiskey... and
forget the toothbrush)...
If I had to ride cross country, I would probably ride my converted Schwinn
Cimarron touring bike
If I lived in a tiny NYC studio apt and needed transportation, I would toss
everything and ride my old Mongoose ATB
If I lived in Amsterdam, I would ride my Gazelle Sport Luxe (and always
sport a tweed jacket and cap)
If I lived up in the mountains, I would abandon everything except for my
Niner MCR 29er MTB and ride in camo shorts with my Rambo knife in my pack...

I am, however MOST GRATEFUL to NOT have to choose just one...

Peace,
Bobby