I love the twin mixte style diagatubes!  Am I thinking correctly that they
will be side-by-side from headtube back to seat tube, at which point they
will splay out and tentaculate back near the dropouts, one curving up to a
seatstay, the other curling down to the chainstay?  Will Mark Nobi be
brazing on those spanning webs to attach a h2o cage onto those twin
diagatubes?  Whatever they come up with it sounds sweet