Just for another opinion, I switched from the Midge to a 44 cm rando (B135)
on the Fargo and was very surprised to find that the Nittos are just about
(not exactly quite) perfect for my type of riding.

I found the Midge better than most of the other off road drop bars, though.

Someone on this or the iBob list was looking for a GB Rando bar ....

On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 10:13 PM, Dennis Hogan <hoga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Tom...I am somewhat of a lurker too but have a few posts. I just
> changed the handlebars on my 2 yr old AHH from the Grand Bois Randonneur
> Bars from Compass/Bicycle Quarterly to the One-on-One Midge bar. I know
> this is a rather unusual choice for the Rivers but so far so good( approx.
> 300km on them)
> For me they have as many diff hand positions as the GB's and are wider in
> the drops with still good access to the brakes and bar-end shifters.
> No matter what the choice. I expect you'll love the ride
> Dennis in PDX

*RESUMES THAT GET YOU NOTICED!*
Certified Resume Writer
http://resumespecialties.com/index.html