As Jan Heine has often pointed out, his methodology is significantly
different than that of most tire manufacturers.
Despite that, what I get reading the article you linked to seems fairly
consistent with what I think Jan has written.

1) All other things being equal a tire with lighter more supple structure
will have less rolling resistance.
2) All other things being equal a wider tire will have lower rolling
resistance than a narrower one.
3) For a given tire increasing pressure reduces rolling resistance (on
smooth surface or neglecting suspension losses), but at very low pressure
this change is larger than at higher pressures, and as pressure increases
the effect becomes negligable. Though neither Jan nor Schwalbe seem to
mention this, I was once told by a tire engineer that if you increase tire
pressure enough the rolling resistance increases. His explanation for this
was that vertical compression losses in the contact patch (and or road bed)
became larger than the bending losses.
4) In practice a more compliant tire saves energy because less
vibration/shock is transmitted to the rider. Jan calls this suspension
losses and includes it in his definition of rolling resistance. Schwalbe
leaves this component out of their enumeration of loss types at the head of
the article, but they allude to it in the last sentence of the section
titled "why do pros ride narrow tires if wide tires roll better?".