Thanks for the information Jan,

Some of your comments elicit some questions. You say:
"a Grand Bois 700C x 32 mm (or Vittoria CX Corsa 25 mm) tire is as fast at
60 psi as it is at 200 psi. At moderately high pressures (110 psi or so),
they actually were a little slower, but this is a minor effect. While
statistically significant (so it's not noise in the data), running your
tires at 110 psi will only make you marginally slower than running them at
60 or 80 psi."

Are you equating the behavior of high performance 32mm clinchers and 25mm
tubulars, or are both tires you mention clinchers?
Are you saying these tires have the same rolling resistance or just that
their resistances as functions of pressure have the same derivatives, or
just that the curves have vaguely similar shapes, or something else
entirely?
Are you saying that the optimum pressure for such tires from a rolling
resistance standpoint is about 60 or 80 psi, and that the variation in
rolling resistance anywhere from 60 to 110 psi, though measurable, is
negligible?
What was the load on the tire for these measurements?
Are the rolling resistances at 60, 70, 80, and 90 psi measurably different?
If these tires are as fast at 60psi as they are at 200psi (wording that
seems to imply equality), but marginally slower at 110psi, doesn't that
imply that they are faster at 200psi than at 110psi (though faster still
some where between 60 and 80psi)? Isn't that rather surprising/improbable?
Are these tires only as fast at 60psi as they are at 200psi or are they
faster at 60 than at 200?
Have you ever known anybody to actually use a 32mm bike tire at pressures
greater than (or even as high as) 110psi?
Is it safe to put 200psi in a grand boise 700c 32mm tire?

You also say: "... there is a minimum pressure below which rolling
resistance increases. In our testing, we found that this pressure was about
at the point where the tire no longer cornered safely - pretty low!"
Are you saying that for a 32mm tire 60psi is "pretty low!" and that at
pressures lower than 60psi cornering is unsafe?

You say: "... moderately high pressures (110 psi or so), ...".
Do you really feel that 110psi in a 32mm tire is a moderately high
pressure? If you do I am going to have to seriously revise my understanding
of every qualitative recommendation of yours that I have ever read. I fear
I have been seriously mistaken about what "high" and "low" mean.

thanks for your help.