From: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com [mailto:rctankcom...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Chrysanthos Kanellopoulos
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 11:54 PM
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
Subject: [TANKS] Re: High Power Servo Hack

Lots of voltage but they are inexpensive.  I don't know if they spin
indefinitely or if they are "programmed" to rotate only 60 or 90 degrees
left and right to suit a steer system, or what does the trick.

Chrys

Paul,

I have not personally tried this yet but I see no reason why it will
not work well.  Some possible gearmotors for steering our armoured
cars could be:

http://surpluscenter.com/item.asp?UID=2009022709083981
<http://surpluscenter.com/item.asp?UID=2009022709083981&item=5-1634&catname=
electric> &item=5-1634&catname=electric
http://surpluscenter.com/item.asp?UID=2009022709083981
<http://surpluscenter.com/item.asp?UID=2009022709083981&item=5-1664&catname=
electric> &item=5-1664&catname=electric
http://surpluscenter.com/item.asp?UID=2009022709083981
<http://surpluscenter.com/item.asp?UID=2009022709083981&item=5-1257&catname=
electric> &item=5-1257&catname=electric
http://surpluscenter.com/item.asp?UID=2009022709083981
<http://surpluscenter.com/item.asp?UID=2009022709083981&item=5-1685&catname=
electric> &item=5-1685&catname=electric
http://surpluscenter.com/item.asp?UID=2009022709083981
<http://surpluscenter.com/item.asp?UID=2009022709083981&item=5-1693&catname=
electric> &item=5-1693&catname=electric

PF,

The Tecel board seams to be no longer available that's why I listed
the Robot-Power alternative.  I've spoken with the owner of Robot
Power and he stated that his Simple H-Bridge is being used to make
high power servos by others.

Steve Tyng

--
PF