Modena wrote:
> FP: it's a Dreamgear gamepad, red lava glower
> Just for reference I have a PS3, and the quality of the genuine Sony
> gamepad is still far and away better than any third party unit I've
> seen.

I have DreamGear wireless, Pelican wireless and Sony wired gamepads, and
the Sony are indeed the best ones made.  Too bad they never made a
wireless version of the PS2.  The Pelican is also very good and I
haven't heard any complaints from others who use them.  The DreamGear is
usable (I use it on the Goer), but the joysticks definitely aren't as
good as the Pelican.  Of course, it was the cheapest of all 3, so
perhaps that's why.

        Frank P.