Julie,

If you want to pursue this as a revision to RDA, you can submit a revision proposal through CC:DA. Proposals may be forwarded to CC:DA through any voting member or through any of the groups represented on CC:DA. OLAC is one of the groups represented and would be a good fit for this topic -- Kelley McGrath is the OLAC liaison.

The guidelines for submitting a revision proposal are currently being revised; I will send you a copy of the interim guidelines.

Best,

Lori Robare
Chair, CC:DA
lrob...@uoregon.edu