Thanks, Lori,

I'd be happy to send this in to Kelley as a revision proposal. I look
forward to your sending me the interim guidelines.

In the meantime, I was hoping to generate some conversation about this on
this listserv. Do folks think this (adding "kit" to the list of unmediated
carrier types in 3.3.1.3) is a good idea?

And how do you respond to the definition set forth?

Thanks again for your consideration.

Best wishes,
Julie