Hi, Heidrun

I am not sure if I understand your issue correctly. Does it go
relationships between expressions? So we can use structured or unstructured
descriptions, or relationship designators in authorized access points.

If I am not right, please feel free to correct me.

Thanks,
Joan Wang

--
Zhonghong (Joan) Wang, Ph.D.