Shahrazad asked:

>I have a book that doesn't have any information on date, publication, manuf=
>acture, distribution, anything. Then how and in which field I can indicate =
>the information is taken from....

Imprint "not identified" patrons tells patrons nothing, and is space
consuming.  The cataloguer is in a better place to guess than the
patron at at the catalogue.

Total lack of information is most common for self published materials.

One could do, for example:

264  2 $a[Colorado?] :$b[Joe Smith?],$c[201-?] for a currently
received probably self published item in your state.  But a Web search
should give you the author's home city,

RDA purists would have you do $c[between 2000 and 2013?], or [before
2013], but the AACR2 form works better in a multilingual situation.

Web searches are a great help.  I find one can almost always find
something.

To record where you found data use field 588, e.g.:

588  $aPublication information based on author's website viewed ...