Hi Axel,

Thank you for your response.

Yes, I tried to implement the aforementioned script. It works very well on
whole molecules.

However, I am trying to implement the script on fragments. For example, if
I have fragments: A, B and C that makes up a whole molecule "ABC", then the
sum of SA scores of the fragments should be equal to SA score of the whole
molecule.

Right now, the summation doesn't add up.

I was wondering if there is a correction that needs to be made to the sum
of SA scores such that it is equal to the SA score of the whole molecule.

Ganesh