Hi Nils and Axel,

Thank you very much for your response.

I am trying to develop a de-novo drug design framework that uses fragments
as building blocks to assemble a molecule inside a target protein active
site.

The algorithm that I am using assembles fragments into molecules such that
the resulting molecules satisfy a certain properties.

However, the properties have to be additive, like for example: the
molecular weight or polar surface area, where the sum of the fragments is
equal to that of the whole molecule.

I have incorporated a number of such fragment-based additive properties,
and when trying to incorporate the SA_score, I realised that it didn't work.

Ganesh