Hi Ganesh,

I would like to challenge your premise. Why do you think that synthetic
accessibility should add up like that?

Theoretically, I would expect that the combination of A,B and C to ABC will
require some synthetic effort - so should be SA(A) + SA(B) + SA(C) <
SA(ABC).

Technically, the combination of the three fragments will change the
properties and environment of at least some atoms in the molecule, so that
should have an influence on the result. I suspect it will be difficult to
define a score with the desired properties without making use of the
fragmentation scheme you are using.

Best regards,
Nils