Daniel

Why are we having to deal with low temp charging?  Litium batteries already
have cell temp monitoring and relays to shut down individual cells when
they over temp.  How hard would it be to open the relay at low temps too?
Seems like something the lithium battery folks should have already thought
of?

Bill hoffer