The LG RESU series will trip it's breaker at around 10% Soc. It will
require a human unless the LVD on the inverter is set higher than the
battery. Yes Sir it is our responsibility to educate our users or have
plane tickets (:

Will be installing the Discover battery soon into Xanbus.

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/
e-mail  offgridso...@sti.net