I know Schneider would love to sell you their cluster of 15 XW6848+ for a
max of 102KW and probably well over 300KW of surge.
Here is a link to their commercial offgrid. I do own their stock and other
companies also :) Their commercial engineers are pretty smart about this.

https://solar.schneider-electric.com/solution/commercial-off-grid-solar-2/

This does sound like a challenge and keep us informed on what you do
please! Good Luck!  --Dave

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/