There are many large 250kw to multi mw battery based inverters that should
cover this project.

Most are coming out of china, so I don’t know if UL is something they have.
Princeton is one here in the USA, looks like 250kw and 500kwh is their largest
on the web site.
Sun Grow is one of many out of china.

Most of these are using 600-1500vdc lithium battery banks, 50kw 1000v-1500v CC
etc.

A whole new ball game. There are also 50-75 kw units as well, I think the days
of larger cluster inverter systems is coming to an end.  The advantages of
higher voltage battery banks is just too good not to use.

jay

peltz power