Chris,
    If the customer has the username and password, they can log in and add
your email address as a new user.   I find that on all the profiles I’m
monitoring, there are inconsistencies in finding the screen to add
authorized users.  It may be because some profiles were initiated by me
(preferred method) and I added the customer with full control or limited
control or the others were initiated by the customer with me added with
full control and as administrator or not.  Tech support should be able to
fix it if you are prepared to do other desk work while waiting for a half
hour or more in the Queue.

John Blittersdorf

On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 6:41 PM Chris Schaefer <ch...@solarandwindfx.com>
wrote:

> [...]
> is this something that has to be done at OB HQ? If so, what kind of
> documentation would be required from the client to provide to OB to allow
> someone else to "take over" administrative rights of the system? I did
> reach out to OB on the issue but have received no response as of yet. I
> will say, when it works it is awesome.
>
> Christopher
>
> On Tue, Mar 17, 2020 at 9:50 AM Tump <t...@swnl.net> wrote:
>
>> Please be aware that the files that are stored in the Mates are not able
>> to be overwritten, and this leads to corrupted data among other mystery
>> issues. Contact Kris Stone, a former OB employee, he has the ability to
>> erase the old files. I no longer travel w/o updated M3s and the firmware to
>> up date. IF I have an issue, I will copy settings in the older Mate and
>> leave my new one in place until I get it addressed by Kris.
>> FYI OB just closed down 1 their offices and moved (those who still had
>> jobs) to I believe Bellingham. Lonus?
>> Kris Stone, 425-233-0731 stkri...@yahoo.com
>>
>> On Mar 16, 2020, at 6:37 PM, Dan Fink <danbo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> William, Michael; I have never seen spontaneous reprogramming of the AGS,
>> but it sure does give me something to watch out for on the Optics systems
>> I've installed, thanks for that!
>>
>> What I did see (last month) was an Optics system (no AGS) shut down the
>> web gateway, saying the firmware in the charge controllers (old MX60s) and
>> the Flexnet DC need to be updated, but all are too old, the firmware can't
>> be updated as far as I know. It also lost the Port #s for the 2 MX60s and
>> FlexNet DC and needs them re-entered.
>>
>> Oddly, the battery SOC is the only data showing in the Optics Portal, but
>> it's saying 67% SOC, which (I hope!) is incorrect, as the site has had full
>> sun, hardly a cloud in the sky, for over 3 days now, and the system is
>> designed to charge from 50% SOC to full on one sunny day.
>>
>> The Mate 3S firmware isn't flagged for an update, but there is a newer
>> version out. I plan to update the Mate 3S, re-enter the Port assignments
>> and hope that fixes the problem. Because the system is 200 miles away and I
>> have no way now of knowing if it's even charging right now.
>>
>> Will be watching this thread closely!.
>>
>> Dan Fink
>> Executive Director, Buckville Energy Consulting
>> NABCEP PV Associate
>> NABCEP Certified PV System Inspector
>> IREC Certified Instructor™ for:
>> ~ PV Installation Professional
>> ~ Small Wind Installer
>> NABCEP Registered Continuing Education Providers
>> d <dan.f...@greendustrialtraining.com>anbo...@gmail.com
>> 970-672-4342
>>

>> On Mon, Mar 16, 2020 at 1:48 PM William Miller <will...@millersolar.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Colleagues:
>>>

>>> Over time we have seen our Outback Optics systems reprogramming
>>> themselves.  The latest manifestation is seeing the AGS change from Auto to
>>> Off.  I would suggest if you have Optics systems you might log in and check