Blue Ion, and Simpliphi that I know of.

Ray Walters
Remote Solar
303 505-8760

On 3/21/20 2:48 PM, Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar wrote:

I see what you mean Ray. Sorry I misread your mail. There are not too many batteries out there that need LBCO above 48V. Which ones are you talking about please?

*Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar*

*"we go where powerlines don't" http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/ e-mail offgridso...@sti.net <mailto:offgridso...@sti.net> text 209 813 0060*