I am with you William ! I also know that alot of rookies apply torque
quickly. Torque needs to be slowly applied up to the rating. This allows
the wire to take shape and not loosen up the connection later. Probably one
of the biggest sources of connection failures is a loose connection that
was not done right to begin with.

Take your time on this one, or at least

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we