Soladeck has been offering their product with DIN rail mounted terminal blocks
(I forget the manufacturer, Wiedmueller or Phoenix Contact maybe) for years
now, and listed for 600VDC use.

-Glenn

From: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org> On Behalf Of Ray
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2021 2:31 PM
To: re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] Wago Connectors (221 series)

This whole high voltage connection discussion got me searching, and I found
Phoenix Contact makes a DIN rail mount terminal block that is 1000 v rated.
That would seem to make way more sense than using MC 4 connects in a J box, and
would provide the access for voltage readings and torque check that William
mentioned.  Has anybody tried them?

https://www.phoenixcontact.com/online/portal/us?1dmy
<https://www.phoenixcontact.com/online/portal/us?1dmy&urile=wcm%3apath%3a/usen/web/main/products/subcategory_pages/Modular_terminal_blocks_for_photovoltaics_P-15-09/eb8c193d-6a2d-4349-8f89-2d523fd5b04f>

&urile=wcm%3apath%3a/usen/web/main/products/subcategory_pages/Modular_terminal_blocks_for_photovoltaics_P-15-09/eb8c193d-6a2d-4349-8f89-2d523fd5b04f

Ray Walters
Remote Solar
303 505-8760