From: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org> on behalf of
frenergy <frene...@psln.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2021 12:56 AM
To: re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org <re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org>
Subject: [RE-wrenches] Small diesel generator

We 're looking into pairing a smaller 6-8KW diesel generator back -up to
an off-grid Outback system to take advantage of the surplus of
bio-diesel here. We're aware of the need to keep it a warmish winter
location Suggestions? Experiences? No China knock-offs thank you.

Bill

Feather River Solar Electric
Bill Battagin, Owner
4291 Nelson St.